Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

விண்மீன்களின் சதிராட்டம் - எபிலாக்

Advertisement

Beautiful story Kavitha @Kavitha . Finished reading at one go. Characterisation was brilliant. Parvathams ever interference and thinking that she knows better for their children without taking in to account that they are grown up, gomathys astrological fanaticism, Vikram's taciturnity, malinis maturity, vedhas intelligence, manjaris shenanigans, raghavans responsible nature, Rajendrans balancing attitude and Gayathris selfish and bullying nature were shown so effectively that I felt like am in a big boss show. Brilliant and lucid writing. Romance was also very entertaining without being obscene. A thorough family drama rendered in a very interesting way. My favourite is Malinis, Everytime thinking from other person's angle before arriving at a conclusion is briliant. This attitude is not easy to pick at all. This story is too good to be true for a first timer. Kudos.

Beautiful story Kavitha @Kavitha . Finished reading at one go. Characterisation was brilliant. Parvathams ever interference and thinking that she knows better for their children without taking in to account that they are grown up, gomathys astrological fanaticism, Vikram's taciturnity, malinis maturity, vedhas intelligence, manjaris shenanigans, raghavans responsible nature, Rajendrans balancing attitude and Gayathris selfish and bullying nature were shown so effectively that I felt like am in a big boss show. Brilliant and lucid writing. Romance was also very entertaining without being obscene. A thorough family drama rendered in a very interesting way. My favourite is Malinis, Everytime thinking from other person's angle before arriving at a conclusion is briliant. This attitude is not easy to pick at all. This story is too good to be true for a first timer. Kudos.
Thank you @Rianya ,??
Such a concise capture of the characterizations... Wow... Other than Parvathamma, Vikram and Malini I didn't have any definitions in mind... Characters took shape as the story proceeded...
It's impressive to see it listed like this???

நானும் Fb ல post பார்த்து தான் படிக்க ஆரம்பித்தேன். முதல் கதை மாதிரியே இல்லை. நல்லா ரசிக்க வைக்கும் எழுத்து. அடுத்தடுத்த கதைகளில் இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் பெரிய பதிவுகளாகக் கொடுக்க முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள் சகோ.
கண்டிப்பா சுவிதா?
அத்தியாயங்கள் பிரிக்கிறதுல இன்னும் கவனம் வேணும்னு புரிஞ்சுது. Will try next time!
Thank you ?

Super sissy.....bulb mannanu vikramku pattam koduthiralama.... Supera irundhuchu.. Starting la irundhu ending vara nalla enjoy pannen.... Ovvaru jodiyum supero super ?????

Super sissy.....bulb mannanu vikramku pattam koduthiralama.... Supera irundhuchu.. Starting la irundhu ending vara nalla enjoy pannen.... Ovvaru jodiyum supero super ?????
நன்றி @Marlimalkhan .?
பட்டம் தானே, தாராளமா குடுக்கலாம்?? விக்ரமுக்கு முழு தகுதியும் இருக்கு!