Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

என் காதல் கனா 32 Climax

Advertisement

Wow akka!! Athukula next udya!!! Super!!!??
எல்லா அம்மா களும் சூப்பர்!!! விவேக் அம்மா ரொம்ப சூப்பர்!!!

ஒரு வழியா இரண்டு பேரும் தெளிவா முடிவு எடுத்துட்டாங்கா!!! சதீஷ் என்ன பண்ண காத்துருக்காணோ!!!!
Thank u so much comments n time sis...
Really glad to travel with u.... Epilogue night kulla pottruven... Take care.... Thanks again...

இதே ஸ்பீல போனா ஒன்னு இல்ல இன்னும் ரெண்டு கூட கொடுக்கலாம்.... சூப்பர்.....

சுஜி விவேக் ரெண்டு போராட தெளிவு இதை முன்னவே செய்து இருக்கலாம் சுஜி ஆனா அப்போ விவேக் இப்படி கேட்டு இருப்பானானு தெரியல
Yemmmma..Yen... Onna mudikarakulla... Aduthatha arambichutome me light ah beethi aguthu than.... But parpom... Il try to give mylevel best....Thanks....For the support...

அம்மக்கள் சூப்பர். விவேக் சுஜி புரிதல் நன்றாக இருக்கு. சதீச கொஞ்சநாள் தவிக்கவிடபோறான்னு தெரியுது. Eagerly waiting for the epilogue :love::love::love:

hmm didnt expect nor can accept this ending. But yeah am not suji know;). I knew Vivek wont be paired with suji but suji accepting sathish is something i can never understand. It was nice travelling with this story so far.Some good moments and very nice sequencing. thanks for a nice story aruna.
HiiI
It is indeed a pleasure to read your comments.. very glad u liked the story... Good to know that u have happy memories....
I too can't write an immediate recoil of relationships... It takes time right sis.. even years.. after all the trouble and years, if the love still exists then it is alright to go for it... That's my view..
Thanks again for the detailed comment.. and the time u have spent... Take care.. be safe.. ????