Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

என் காதல் கனா 32 Climax

Advertisement

HiiI
It is indeed a pleasure to read your comments.. very glad u liked the story... Good to know that u have happy memories....
I too can't write an immediate recoil of relationships... It takes time right sis.. even years.. after all the trouble and years, if the love still exists then it is alright to go for it... That's my view..
Thanks again for the detailed comment.. and the time u have spent... Take care.. be safe.. ????
yeah may be. opinions differ. true. may be because i never could understand the initial crush of suji because sathish insulted her mom whose only meaning of life was suji. so loving is whole next level. may be i always saw him from that lens and added to the mess ups he did after that i decided he is not the right choice for her. may be am too cynical because i didnt like the vivek suji pair too. But thanks for taking in the right spirit. i was worried because i generally avoid giving comments if my opinion differs.

அருமையான பதிவு
அம்மாக்கள் எப்போதும் பிள்ளைங்களுக்காக மட்டும்
யோசிச்சு வாழ்றவங்க
ராதா அம்மா கிரேட்
விவேக் ரொம்ப அருமையான
நண்பன்
சுஜீ தீர்க்கமான முடிவு

Oralavu edhirpaarthudhaan. But adhoda end card podivingannu ninaikkala. But mudicha vidham romba azhaga irundhadhu. Andha time and space kandippa oru clarity koduthu , futurela, elloraiyum uruthal illaama face panna vaikkum.

Sathish ninaichaa thaan paavam. Avanoda guilt , ava pesaama epdi pogum.

Waiting for the epilogue. Suji avana ethukuvaala?

அம்மக்கள் சூப்பர். விவேக் சுஜி புரிதல் நன்றாக இருக்கு. சதீச கொஞ்சநாள் தவிக்கவிடபோறான்னு தெரியுது. Eagerly waiting for the epilogue :love::love::love:
Ha ha ha.....Irukkalam.sis... Kathal la intha time space ellame irukkanum... Mukkiyama antha thavippu.....Athu illama kaathal yethu sis... Thanks for the comment sis..????