Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

பவித்ரா நாராயணனின் பிரியங்கள் பேசுகையில் 4

Advertisement

😍😍😍

நல்லவேளை யமுனாவுக்கு கரகாட்டக்காரன் படத்தோட பாட்டு மட்டும் பிடிச்சது... கல்யாணத்துக்கு அப்புறம் சூர்யாகாருவை பார்த்து இந்த டயலாக் சொல்லலை..🤭🤭😛😛

Not in neck, we use to clip below the left shoulder in our college, we have to. In this context the libraries authenticate college-id cards only for students to avail books- Am I thinking right?

Now only I am thinking, naan school primary mudicha apram dha. They gave ropes for us. Will edit this. Anyways ID was there la?
And here I referred college I'd dhan.
@Mrs.Gnanasekarr @Sathya velusamy edit seykiren

And Connemara now they give good normal ids dhan. Like usual school ids maari irukum. Like oru ten years back I got one and renewed sometimes.

Neenga solradhu apo pola...

How we have evolved la

Ada en appa dei Surya,mudiyala., Kadal vandal kalathanum vandhrum prove panra po.. ipa than theriyudhu un payan apanuku thapama pirandirkanu...so sweet.bangaram ivalo bangaramah irukarthu karaname ni ya .. pavi ma, very nice about golden treasure older days .
🤗🤗🤗🤗

Glad u like it.

Now only I am thinking, naan school primary mudicha apram dha. They gave ropes for us. Will edit this. Anyways ID was there la?
And here I referred college I'd dhan.
@Mrs.Gnanasekarr @Sathya velusamy edit seykiren

And Connemara now they give good normal ids dhan. Like usual school ids maari irukum. Like oru ten years back I got one and renewed sometimes.

Neenga solradhu apo pola...

How we have evolved la
I don't have any idea about public libraries and that too in Chennai. Seriously I didn't relate the idcard with the public library they're in.
In our college, we used our ID card for library too. Library card will also be there. It was only to take some books for an entire semester w.r.t to the Major subject. General books were taken and renewed with college ID card only.

Either we clipped it or wore , it's just a subtle issue. Somehow we had it displayed during the time we stay inside the college.

I don't have any idea about public libraries and that too in Chennai. Seriously I didn't relate the idcard with the public library they're in.
In our college, we used our ID card for library too. Library card will also be there. It was only to take some books for an entire semester w.r.t to the Major subject. General books were taken and renewed with college ID card only.

Either we clipped it or wore , it's just a subtle issue. Somehow we had it displayed during the time we stay inside the college.
Once we enter the college, it will be hanging in our neck. We funnily refer it as Thaaali🤣🤣🤣

Yes college ids are for Library in colleges too.

Kanakku pannittaar.
Ha ha. 6 mths baby ah irunthappavey Manguyiley poonguyiley song vanthaa aluthuttu irunthaalum stop panniduvenaam.