Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

அ43_1- Shoba Kumaran's செம்புலம் சேர்ந்த நீர்த்துளி

Advertisement

Dear shoba ,

The way of story telling and dialogue delivery of characters are glazing day by day. As u said if u complete this story with 2 more episodes, what do we do, then .....

So it will be grateful if you start the next story dear ?.
This is a very good narrator.

Dear shoba ,

The way of story telling and dialogue delivery of characters are glazing day by day. As u said if u complete this story with 2 more episodes, what do we do, then .....

So it will be grateful if you start the next story dear ?.
This is a very good narrator.
Thank you Nithanya ? ? ? ? ?

It might take 2 or 3 epis(45+) to complete the story.. I guess

Even after this amount of torture.. i am amazed to see u that u still want to read my stories :):):)
thats so sweet of u.:love::love:???

nxt story??? if I get something nice to share.. i will certainly come back.

thank you so much for ur support. I appreciate it ???

Thank you Nithanya ? ? ? ? ?

It might take 2 or 3 epis(45+) to complete the story.. I guess

Even after this amount of torture.. i am amazed to see u that u still want to read my stories :):):)
thats so sweet of u.:love::love:???

nxt story??? if I get something nice to share.. i will certainly come back.

thank you so much for ur support. I appreciate it ???

I know you through your "SNUB" & I came to know this site from you and your writing pulled me here. It's just kind of addiction on your writing dear. Still I didn't come out of panaimaram and laddu. Ipo solavae venam Murthy sir and Thulasi .

I know you through your "SNUB" & I came to know this site from you and your writing pulled me here. It's just kind of addiction on your writing dear. Still I didn't come out of panaimaram and laddu. Ipo solavae venam Murthy sir and Thulasi .
எனக்கு Arjun and Ammu kooda pidikkum.
chinna varutham adhulla... adhaiyum periya novel-a ezhudhama poitaenaen-nu
if u havent read that.. try.
SNUB padhila irukkum boedhu 2 weeks break eduthom after the accident scene. apo andha 2 weeks gapla ezhudhinadhu dhan adhu. second story but got finished first :)

adhu romba normal-a irukkum. no inflecting pain :)