Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Sameera’s மனைத்தக்க மாண்புடையாள்- இறுதி அத்தியாயம்

Advertisement

@Sameera? sis.. super story... very realistic characters.. Udhay, Madhi, Venba , Udhaya .. all super characters... romba yetharthamaana story... romba nalla irunthathu padikka... Waiting to read more stories from you sis :):):D(y)????????
Thank you so much sis ????

An excellent story. Each and every sequence of the story gives a good feel. Practical behavior and dialogues of the characters are the highlight. Perfect balance in characterization. Every character is given due importance. I specifically feel happy when Venba's feelings towards her parents and brother is justified. The way Dhaya expressing Mathi's character to Udhay deserves special appreciation. A complete feel good story. Thank you Sameera . My wishes for you and your story to win the contest.

நேர்த்தியான எழுத்தில் ஒரு அழகான குடும்ப காதல் கதை ....
அருமை ....
வாழ்த்துக்கள் சமீரா :love: :love: :love:
மிக்க நன்றி சிஸ் ???

An excellent story. Each and every sequence of the story gives a good feel. Practical behavior and dialogues of the characters are the highlight. Perfect balance in characterization. Every character is given due importance. I specifically feel happy when Venba's feelings towards her parents and brother is justified. The way Dhaya expressing Mathi's character to Udhay deserves special appreciation. A complete feel good story. Thank you Sameera . My wishes for you and your story to win the contest.
Wow...???? thank you so much @Novelreader ??

செம ஸ்டோரி.... கதை படிச்சதே தெரியல... எங்கையும் தொய்வு.இல்ல.... சீரா நகர்ந்துடுச்சு.... இவுங்க தான் ஹீரோ ஹீரோயின் இல்லமா ஒரு குடும்பமா எல்லாரும் முக்கியமா இருந்தாங்க....

காங்கிரட்ஸ் சிஸ்....

செம ஸ்டோரி.... கதை படிச்சதே தெரியல... எங்கையும் தொய்வு.இல்ல.... சீரா நகர்ந்துடுச்சு.... இவுங்க தான் ஹீரோ ஹீரோயின் இல்லமா ஒரு குடும்பமா எல்லாரும் முக்கியமா இருந்தாங்க....

காங்கிரட்ஸ் சிஸ்....
மிக்க நன்றி சிஸ் ?????