Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Bangalore Days Promo

Advertisement

Narmadha Subramaniyam

வணக்கம் மக்களே!

எல்லாரும் நலமாக இருக்கிறீர்கள் என்று நம்புகிறேன்!

தமிழ் கதையுடன் வருவேன்னு சொல்லிட்டு இங்கிலீஷ் கதையோட வந்திருக்கேன்னு பார்க்கிறீங்களா?

இது என்னுடைய முதல் கதையான உருகுதே உள்ளம் நெகிழுதே நெஞ்சம் நாவலின் ஆங்கில மொழிப்பெயர்ப்பு நாவல்!

நம்ம @Revathy தான் இந்தக் கதையோட மொழிப்பெயர்ப்பாளர்!

கதையின் நிறை குறை எதுவாயினும் தாராளமாகப் பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுமாறு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.

ஒரு நாள் விட்டு ஒரு நாள் அத்தியாயம் பதிவிடப்படும்.

------

Bangalore Days Promo

It was a warm sunny day with a slight cool breeze in the beautiful Bengaluru city.

June 2013.

The shiny glittering forum mall was standing upright engrossing the crowd towards it. “Hai Aashik” said three girls who entered the mall nearing him.

“Hai KP”

“Hai Maha”

“Hai Ammu”

“Good to see you girls… didn’t expect you three here, thought that only KP is coming” said Aashik in surprise.

“Ha… Ha… good joke Aashik, don’t you know that KP can’t go alone, she just shows herself brave but actually she isn’t” said Amsaveni mocking KP.

“Did he ask you these details? Stay calm…” said KP in a sharp tone.

Maha interrupted them and said, “Ok Vani we are going to meet our friend… You carry on KP, Bye Aashik”. Mahalakshmi and Amsaveni left the place.

“Whom are they going to meet?”, Aashik questioned KP.

“Maha is going to meet Mathi and Ammu is going to meet Ila” answered Vani.

“Oh!!! they are going to meet their BF’s” giggled Aashik.

“They are just friends… Don’t imagine yourself and tag them” said Vani in disappointment.

“Vani, you still don’t have any clue… let’s see what they are upto,” said Aashik.

“Aashik… leave them… Why did you called me in person to talk? What is the matter?” Vani asked seriously.

“Hmm it’s about Marriage talks…” said Aashik in sobber.

“Hey Aashik, wow man Congratulations!!!”

“Ufff!! Vani don’t embarrass me…” said Aashik in discomfort.

Aashik used to call her Vani only when he is in anger. With that clarity Vani listened to him silently.

On the backside of the mall, Mathi and Maha were at the Café Shop

“I love you Maha…” Mathi expressed his feelings to Maha after a long trouble.

“Wished to express myself on your birthday, but didn’t want to spoil your happiness on that day… So…” Mathi paused for a moment…

“I like you very much Maha. Will be with you for lifelong my darl… take your time… I will wait… will not disturb you…” said Mathi. Maha was looking at him with sharp eyes.

In the foodcourt of the mall, Veni was scolding Ila, “Are you mad? Why did you message me that way… Why are you pitying yourself? If we do so then we are disgracing the God who created us” Ila looked at her with scare…

“What? Whatever may happen we shouldn’t indulge ourselves very much… Your famous saying… why don’t you follow it now?” said Veni pinpointing him.

“It isn’t about me… Its about you… I am indulging in you Amms,” said Ila.

Veni couldn’t understand what he is trying to say.

Who are these lovebirds?

What is the problem behind them?

Will their friend’s gang be able to sort it out?

Did Maha accept Mathi’s proposal?

Let’s travel into the story for the answers…

அன்புடன்,

நர்மதா சுப்ரமணியம்

Last edited: