Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

என் காதல் கனா 29

Advertisement

ayyoooo arunnnn..engayo kan kaanaadha dhesaththukku oodippoitteengala...iwloooo nal regular update koduththuttu..last epila makkar panreengale..idhu niyayama adukkuma?
Makkar illa dearie... Lazyness.... Athan date extend pannutangale.... Mudicharalam nu Oru lazy thought.... Avalo thannnn....

Hi Aruna @Aruna Kathir this triangular love story is very nice. Characters are well built. Everyone has their flaws and at the same time everyone stands correct in their view point and that exactly makes it difficult to take sides. Sometimes I felt suji isnt going to accept either of them. Sometimes though I felt why are they complicating it without talking frankly and then again love is complicated more so when it involves friendship and is triangular. Very nice narration Aruna. Really loved the story so far. Waiting to know who is going to sacrifice and whether he or she would feel for the sacrifice or would feel relieved. So very eager to know the end. Come fast. By the way I loved loved loved your natchamorai oru minimini❤ and waiting for your thozhimar kadhaigal too. Today's insomnia is well spent with your story?
awwwwwww...
Thank you for the awesome comment... Made my day... Happy that u liked my other stories as well...
Next epis have been posted.. Sorry for the delay.. Happy reading.. Take care....