Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Help me find a story name and author

Advertisement

Swathy

Long back (may be in 2010 to 2013) i read a story (thodarkadhai) in kudumba malar, dinathanthi newspaper in which heroine thinks about her past life. She travels to the different past lives through hypnotism with the help of psychiatrist. Her name is kavya I think and the hero name is madhavan (not so sure). It was one of the interesting stories which I read. Can someone tell me the author and name of the story please? The film „anegan“ resembles the same story but in a different way.

I don't where I read this story in this forum or in Mallika mannivanan forum. Hero name starts with thillai runs business and editor of newspaper.he lives in joint family health loves heroine and sees her first in kalyanamandapam.he somehow convinces his family and marrys her.the heroine is from middle class family and guess her father works in bank.the heroine has her sister.the hero's family since she has come from middle class family she has to do all work.the hero has two elder brother and one elder sister.elder sister has two daughters.the heroine loses her father in heart attack.and stays back in her mother's house she becomes pregnant and becomes mentally ill.can anyone say what novels is this and author name of this novels

I don't where I read this story in this forum or in Mallika mannivanan forum. Hero name starts with thillai runs business and editor of newspaper.he lives in joint family health loves heroine and sees her first in kalyanamandapam.he somehow convinces his family and marrys her.the heroine is from middle class family and guess her father works in bank.the heroine has her sister.the hero's family since she has come from middle class family she has to do all work.the hero has two elder brother and one elder sister.elder sister has two daughters.the heroine loses her father in heart attack.and stays back in her mother's house she becomes pregnant and becomes mentally ill.can anyone say what novels is this and author name of this novels
மொட்டு மலரானது_விஜய லஷ்மி ஜெகன் நாவல்