Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Find a novel name

Advertisement

Hi
I need know about a novel and i have forgotten it's characters name also the story's hero was leading lawyer heroine is hero's athai valarppu magal and original daughter of hero's guru he is also lawyer years ago he met with an accident done by his brother hero only finds it at the end of the story and this secret will be known only to hero's grandmother and heroine's mother so that hero grand mother doesn't like heroine and make arrangements for wedding of hero with heroines cousin sister (சஞ்சனா)she was one of the villi of the story but hero will marries only heroine and they will separate for 4 years and another villian is heroines chittappa who is also a lawyer if anyone knows this novel can you please let me inform story name and its author

Last edited:
I would like to know the name of novel which i read during my college days.hero gowtham.heroine priya.hero's sister Shruthi and heroine 's brother murali got married.hero friend name karthik.They were family friends .story goes on like this.any one please help me know the novel

I would like to know the name of novel which i read during my college days.hero gowtham.heroine priya.hero's sister Shruthi and heroine 's brother murali got married.hero friend name karthik.They were family friends .story goes on like this.any one please help me know the novel
@Hema Guru
Read panna mathiri irrukku ma
UNGHALUKKU theriyum ahh

IMam I want your one story name sollunga.hero and heroine after marriage heroine brother and amma pecha kettu hero and mamiyara vittu pirinji vanthuttu thirumbi thirunthi porappa hero sethukka mattaru apparam avanga amma hospital la irukkum pothu heroine poi mannippu ketu consiva irrukkaratha sollittu poi du va hero vannthathukku apparam avanga amma heroine kuda vazhanum nu promise vangitu iranthiduvanga . heroine friends hero vu ku letter potu vanthu kotitu poga sollu vanga yaravathu story name therinja sollunga romba Nala theditu irukken

IMam I want your one story name sollunga.hero and heroine after marriage heroine brother and amma pecha kettu hero and mamiyara vittu pirinji vanthuttu thirumbi thirunthi porappa hero sethukka mattaru apparam avanga amma hospital la irukkum pothu heroine poi mannippu ketu consiva irrukkaratha sollittu poi du va hero vannthathukku apparam avanga amma heroine kuda vazhanum nu promise vangitu iranthiduvanga . heroine friends hero vu ku letter potu vanthu kotitu poga sollu vanga yaravathu story name therinja sollunga romba Nala theditu irukken
May be it's ramanichandran novels but name theriyala

காதலின் தீபம் -ரம்யா ராஜன்