Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

❤MM❤140(எபி லாக்)

Advertisement

I have just completed reading this story. Mrs Mylanchi and Sarva have captured my heart. Usually I don’t like reading marathon stories, as I like to read at a slow pace, enjoy every phrase, conversation and mainly the narration and comment. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. But I made an exception as I liked the storylines and narration, so I was determined to finish. Congratulations, Sangeetha ma. 💐💐💐

I have just completed reading this story. Mrs Mylanchi and Sarva have captured my heart. Usually I don’t like reading marathon stories, as I like to read at a slow pace, enjoy every phrase, conversation and mainly the narration and comment. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. But I made an exception as I liked the storylines and narration, so I was determined to finish. Congratulations, Sangeetha ma. 💐💐💐
Thanks so much sis....😍😍😍😍😍 u made my day... bec that was i know, somebody not like this Marathon... but u determined to finish ... 😍😍😍😍

Super sister. 3 நாளா ஆச்சி படிச்சி முடிக்க. நல்ல ஒரு கதை sister. அம்முலு, சர்வா ரொம்ப அருமையான ஜோடி

Semma semma semma no words apdi oru kadhai amluvodaye vaalndhutu vandha madiri iruku epdi oru ponnu adhu. sarva chance a illa amluku etha pair avan thn avangaloda love PA romance maylanji romance elam vaasikurapa apdi oru feel anjala team thiravi elarayum miss panven ini thanks for the story sis... innum niraya nala nala kadhaigala thanga