Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

என் காதல் கனா 30

Advertisement

Beautiful episode. When I finished reading the previous episode I thought its not the question of either or but he might loose both. Very nicely written. But all of them are at fault not just Sathish. Let's see if Sathish does anything to win his lady love back or is satisfied with staying true to friendship. But Vivek is wrong equally in keeping friendship test to Sathish alone to earn her love, had he applied the same friendship test to himself he would have stayed away specially when sujis interest was not towards him but sathish. He wants Sathish to be loyal to their friendship and use that as the trump card to eliminate sathish.That wasn't fair either. But was he true to sujis love, there he failed too. He put the family ahead at least momentarily, though the reason wasn't selfish from his perspective but from the angle of love he failed. Someone had to knock sense over his head that love isn't something you compromise for other things or people. May be if suji had shown interest he wouldn't have thought in that angle so a little edge over Sathish from the perspective of love alone, not friendship. Suji , I don't know, If I was her I would do anything in my capacity to stay away from Sathish for the only reason that he insulted my mom. I can't imagine for the life of me how someone can develop feelings for a guy who not only insulted but never gave an apology. At least now she gave a tight slap to him for being a moron. No one is perfect. But that's how we all are. So it's a realistic portrayal and very very nicely narrated Aruna. I like your style. Please complete thozhimar kadhaigal too.

:love::love::love::love:வந்துட்டீங்களா அருணா ரொம்ப எதிர்பார்த்துக்கிட்டே இருந்தேன். இனி சுஜி என்ன பண்ணுவா மிக அருமை