Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

என் காதல் கனா 23

Advertisement

There is no immigration for local flights! (Portland, Oregon to Philadelphia).

I feel that Sujini is not treating Vivek right. She doesn't have to fall in love with him but she can treat him as a friend and talk to him nicely. So far I think Suji and Sathish are selfish.

It is really odd for Sujini to go with Satish's family and spend time in his brother's engagement party. She should be really close with the family, otherwise it looks strange and awkward!

I like Vivek's character. He is very nice guy, the only negative point is his big family. There are many solutions to solve it. He is going to work in a different place and his family is going to be in some other place. He can always support them, but they are not going to stay with him for ever. So there is no need to confuse love vs supporting his family. He can marry whoever he wants to marry and still help his family!

There is no immigration for local flights! (Portland, Oregon to Philadelphia).

I feel that Sujini is not treating Vivek right. She doesn't have to fall in love with him but she can treat him as a friend and talk to him nicely. So far I think Suji and Sathish are selfish.

It is really odd for Sujini to go with Satish's family and spend time in his brother's engagement party. She should be really close with the family, otherwise it looks strange and awkward!

I like Vivek's character. He is very nice guy, the only negative point is his big family. There are many solutions to solve it. He is going to work in a different place and his family is going to be in some other place. He can always support them, but they are not going to stay with him for ever. So there is no need to confuse love vs supporting his family. He can marry whoever he wants to marry and still help his family!

Thank u for your time to write such a long comment... So far yours is the biggest comment for this story.. thank u for that..??

Secondly, can i ask u my america related doubts henceforth as you seem to know many things concerning US.(I'm not kidding...I'm serious☺️☺️)

Ppl tend to be selfish and they believe what they want to believe even when they know the difference between right and wrong.

Once again thanks for the support ... Keep reading.. take care..